On the heels of SB277 (dissolution of Religious and Personal Beliefs Exemption; mandatory vaccinations for school aged children) and SB18 (Children’s Bill of Rights allowing the State to decide what is in your child’s best interest), Senator Richard Pan, along with other elected California officials, is preparing to deliver another devastating Bill: SB426.
First introduced on February 15, 2017, and quickly passed by the Senate on May 25, 2017, this new home-visitation bill slated as the “we care for and must check on your child bill” is so intrinsically dangerous it should have every American citizen, especially Californians, demanding this Bill (and any others like it) never pass. The potential for the language of this bill to be used in any way the government sees fit will not only be a violation of our rights as parents but also threatens the safety and well-being of our children.
SB426 will allow each county within California to individually develop and submit their plan of action to the Office of Child Abuse Prevention. It would amend Section 18994.4 of the Welfare and Institutions Code so that the new plan shall include the following:
(1) The method of determining and a description of the at-risk population served. Counties shall assess local community needs, and make modifications that are consistent with the California Safe and Healthy Families Model Program, or its successor.
(2) A clearly defined mission statement and specific goals and objectives that are consistent with the mission statement.
(3) A proposed voluntary home-visit service delivery model, incorporating the key components and standards of the California Safe and Healthy Families Model Program, or its successor. The essential components and standards of the California Safe and Healthy Families Program Model include:
(A) A comprehensive service array that includes, but is not limited to, systematic assessment, individualized family service planning, intensive home visiting, child health and development monitoring and intervention, center-based activities that serve parents, infants, and older siblings, linkage to health care and other community resources, and an on-going problem solving case coordination.
(B) Services provided by a multidisciplinary team, that includes appropriate supervision to home visitors and other team members, management of the caseload, and ensuring that service quality is maintained.
SB277 has already discriminated against non-vaccinated children by disqualifying them from a public education and SB18 threatens the rights of parents to rear their children according to the personal morals, values, lifestyle, and religion that they see fit without the risk and fear of their children being taken away. SB426 is the final straw in the governmental power grab that California wants over your children.
The one common denominator in all three of the Bills is Senator Richard Pan – the same Dr. Richard Pan who is quoted as saying “There is nothing that is 100% safe...You know what's the most dangerous substance in the vaccine? Water! More children die of water toxicity than anything else that’s in the vaccine. Oh, more children die from drowning. Actually, it’s the 2nd leading cause of death in children that’s between two and five, so, sort of vaccine age. But, we’re not worried about water, because we know the dose matters, right? They’re not going to drown from an injection.” He is also the same man who lied in 2015 about the existence of Thimerosal-containing vaccines, ran from Del Bigtree and the“Vaxxed” crew in May 2016 when they went to his office to discuss the impact of SB277, and recently footage was uncovered of him lying again saying “vaccines are not made from aborted fetal cells, uh, that unfortunately is a myth.”
This man is so dangerous not only to personal health and political freedoms but also to the health, safety, and well-being of our children and the family unit. His limited understanding of science and medicine is evident by his uninformed, ignorant, and dangerous rhetoric disguised as good-will and public health.
As informed and concerned citizens, we must unite under the banner of heath freedom to abolish these laws and law makers that threaten our inalienable rights set forth by the Constitution. Mandatory, one-size-fits-all medicine and open-ended, vague, and desperate laws have no place in our free country. We all need to act now and do everything within our power to remove these threats from our government by voting against Bills like SB426, signing petitions to overturn dangerous laws already in place, and by electing officials who support health freedom for all families.
See Senate Bill No 426 at https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB426.
Laura Hayes, “SB277 Sponsor Dr. Richard Pan Says Water More Toxic Than Mercury,” Age Of Autism, November 23, 2015 http://www.ageofautism.com/2015/11/sb277-sponsor-dr-richard-pan-says-water-more-toxic-than-mercury.html.
See July 28, 2015 https://www.facebook.com/pg/RichardPanMD/posts/?ref=page_internal.
Age of Autism, Joshua Coleman Videotapes Dr. Richard Pan Bolting Down Stairs Away From Vaxxed Producer, May 12, 2016, http://www.ageofautism.com/2016/05/joshua-coleman-videotapes-dr-richard-pan-bolting-down-stairs-away-from-vaxxed-producer.html.
Vaccines, Senator Richard Pan Caught Lying About Aborted Fetal Cells In Vaccines!, June 20, 2015, at http://experimentalvaccines.org/2015/06/20/senator-richard-pan-caught-lying-about-aborted-fetal-cells-in-vaccines/.
4. Laura Hayes, “SB277 Sponsor Dr. Richard Pan Says Water More Toxic Than Mercury,” Age Of Autism, November 23, 2015, at http://www.ageofautism.com/2015/11/ sb277-sponsor-dr-richard-pan-says-watermore-toxic-than-mercury.html.
5. See July 28, 2015, at https://www.facebook.com/pg/RichardPanMD/posts/?ref=page_internal.
6. Age of Autism, Joshua Coleman Videotapes Dr. Richard Pan Bolting Down Stairs Away From Vaxxed Producer, May 12, 2016, at http://www.ageofautism.com/2016/05/joshua-coleman-videotapes-dr-richardpan-bolting-down-stairs-away-fromvaxxed-producer.html.
7. Vaccines, Senator Richard Pan Caught Lying About Aborted Fetal Cells In Vaccines!, June 20, 2015, at http://experimentalvaccines.org/2015/06/20/senator-richard-pancaught-lying-about-aborted-fetal-cells-invaccines/.