Twenty-One Ways to Change the World
- Weave NHF into your work, and your daily life.
- Share Health Freedom News, Codex Alimentarius: Global Food Imperialism, NHF Membership brochures, the We Remain Silent DVD, etc. at Trade Shows, with your co-op, healthcare professional’s office, with friends and family.
- Introduce others to NHF with a gift membership and the 4 complimentary issues of Health Freedom News that accompany that membership educating others about health and health freedom.
- Work on Legislative Watch, reporting from Capitol Hill, and international political arenas where health, health freedom, business, corporate, and politics intersect.
- Volunteer to host a booth at a health show when NHF is in your area.
- Start a campaign, protest, march, etc. around your passion with NHF’s backing.
- Train and equip others to actively protect their rights to health and health freedom.
- Give interviews, host radio shows, speeches, and/or create videos sharing health, health freedom, and NHF and use multiple social media platforms.
- Facilitate the same interviews, speeches, filming, etc. for NHF as a media volunteer.
- Write for Health Freedom News and/or publications.
- Translate NHF articles, books, and materials into other languages.
- Consider writing modules to add to textbooks describing health freedom, its history, and how to protect it actively.
- Consider in your rewrite to add health freedom sections or even a paragraph highlighting the work of NHF now and historically.
- Share your expertise as a resident expert or NHF Representative by providing articles and updates for the NHF website.
- Show current films to educate and provide a forum for open discussion at your clinic, office, home or other venue.
- Share NHF with your email contact list in a personal outreach with a membership and/or donation appeal.
- Hold healthy cooking/raw food classes, tincture or herbal remedy classes, etc. and show how health and health freedom underlie each and make them possible.
- Bring children, teens, and young adults into health freedom as they are our future .
- Walk the talk: be an activist vs. a slacktivist with measureable results.
- Donate to NHF in one time and/or recurring gifts on a regular basis.
- Include NHF in your will so your work in health and health freedom goes on. Use these words, “I give [include the specific amount of stock, money, or property and/or percentage or residue] to the National Health Federation for the purpose of supporting NHF’s work for health and health freedom around the World.” (TAX ID: 94-1294934)
Please let NHF know how you live the activist lifestyle. Email your story to for publication consideration in Health Freedom News.